Matthew C. Parson, Attorney at Law has extensive trial experience, and he will fight the good fight with and for you.
Getting in trouble with the law can be a harrowing and overwhelming experience, and contacting a quality defense attorney will give you some options and peace of mind.
- We will be able to tell you about the penalties you might be facing and advise you on a defense strategy.
- We will work with you while we discuss your case.
- We have flexible appointment availability, and we can provide you with insightful legal guidance and a strategy that may help you win your case.
Our goal is to discuss your charges, file discovery, and develop a plan that deals with your legal problems in an efficient way.
We’ll give you personal attention on every aspect of your case, and we’ll respect your wishes regarding settlement or going to trial.
Matthew has over 10 years of trial experience locally and in surrounding counties regarding criminal defense, and thus he has excellent working relationships with the local District Attorneys and Judges. He has extensive experience in the following:
- Manufacture, Sale, or Delivery of a Controlled Substance, Possession with Intent to Deliver, and all related drug charges
- Unlawful Possession of a Firearm
- Simple Assault, Aggravated Assault, Assault of a Law Enforcement Officer, Homicide, and related crimes
- Recklessly Endangering Another Person, Unlawful Restraint, Domestic Violence
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI), Reckless Driving, Traffic Tickets and Fines
- Rape, Statutory Rape, Sexual Assault, and related crimes
- Burglary, Criminal Trespass, Robbery, Theft
- Forgery, Tampering with Records, Bad Checks
- Endangering the Welfare of Children, Corruption of Minors, Internet Child Pornography, Indecent Assault, Statutory Sexual Assault, Victim Under the Age of 13/16, Child Abuse, Child Sexual Abuse and related crimes
- Cruelty to Animals, Neglect of Animals
- Probation Violations and Protection from Abuse Orders Violations
When you’re ready to protect your rights, Matthew C. Parson, Attorney at Law can schedule your initial consultation – for free – today.
Do not make the mistake of thinking that because you didn’t do it, you’ll be found innocent without the representation of a lawyer.
Hiring an experienced lawyer, who knows the local criminal justice system, the folks involved in carrying out that system, and the nuances of the ever-changing laws dramatically increases your chance of receiving an innocent verdict or a reduced sentence. Contact us immediately to address any charges; the sooner, the better when it comes to criminal cases – don’t wait until the 11th hour to defend your rights!